Featherstroke Brows $375
Microblading, also known as Feather stroke brows, is a semipermanent makeup technique done by using a very fine blade to deposit pigment into the skin. The strokes appear crisp and mimic an eyebrow hair. The result is a beautiful, fuller looking eyebrow that looks great on every skin tone and haircolor. The results can last 10-18 months depending on skin type and lifestyle.
Powder Brows $400
Powder Brows are also a semipermanent makeup technique using fine needles to create a more traditional form of tattooed brow. Powder brow results look more like make-up. This method is good for all skin types including oily skin where Microblading may not be appropriate. The results can last anywhere from 10-18 months depending on skin type and lifestyle.
Combo Brows $450
Combination Brows are a beautiful mix of Microblading and Machine Shading (Powder Brows) This technique is great for anyone who loves the natural look of microblading but still wants the color density and dimension of a shaded brow. It is also great for someone with very sparse natural brows to help create the most natural look. The results can last 12- 24 months depending on skin type and lifestyle.
Touch Ups $175
For all services provided (Featherstroke Brows, Powder Brows and Combination Brows) an initial touch up is required between 6 to 8 weeks after first procedure to enhance and perfect shaping and color. After your first touch up, we strongly suggest an annual touch to retain crisp strokes and color.
- Do not plan your procedure immediately before an event. You will need atleast 10 days to heal before you will be ready for an event, vacation, etc.
- Avoid certain skincare products for at least 2 weeks prior to your procedure
- If you use certain products to remove acne you must be off for 1 year prior to procedure
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face
- Avoid certain supplements and painkillers before your procedure
- No alcohol on the day of procedure
- No waxing or brow tinting for at least 3 days prior to procedure
- Please do not apply your own numbing creams prior to appointment
- Wash your hands before touching or applying any product to brows
- Apply ointment provided with a cotton round a few days after your procedure and only if necessary to avoid excessive dryness and scabbing
- Maintain facial hygiene and cleanse brows according to your aftercare instructions provided by your artist
- Do not stand directly under shower head or get area completely wet
- Do not pick, peel or itch your brows. Allow the area to flake on its own as this will preserve the tattoo, itching is normal.
- Avoid sun exposure as much as possible afterwards. It is a good idea to purchase an SPF unscented chapstick to apply to the eyebrows after they are healed whenever you plan to be in the sun. Sun exposure will fade your tattoo and the SPF in the chapstick will keep them looking beautiful longer.
- Never lay in a tanning bed. It can/will turn you brows colors, usually a shade of gray
- No excessive sweating for 10 days